The Ocean Crest Fishing Pier is voted #1 fishing pier in NC by “Fisherman’s Post,” and it is the longest fishing pier on the Southern Cape Fear Coast.
The Pier is a privately owned and operated, family fishing pier known for prize catches of King and Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Blue Fish, Sheepshead, Trout, Pompano, Whiting, Spot, and more.
Our wood planked pier measures 893’ x 15’ feet in length with a 50-foot wide, shaded “T” at the end of the pier. It is equipped with regularly maintained and supervised aerated community bait tanks, landing nets, and cleaning stations.
Our pier is fully lighted for nighttime fishing, with security for in season fishing. We are handicap friendly with ramp access, and provide free, handicap accessible restroom facilities. Pets prohibited on the pier except for Canine Assistants Service Dogs.
- 893’ wood-planked pier with 50-foot, kingfish fishing area.
- Shaded “T” at pier’s end with aerated tub for live, bait tanks.
- Landing nets and cleaning stations
- Special Events & Tournaments
- Full Service Restaurant,Islands Way
- Night Time Lighting
- Rod Rentals
- Bench Seating
- Restrooms (handicap-accessible)
- Snacks, Ice Cream, & Beer
- Tackle & Bait Shop
- Beach Access