The Jacksonville Beach Pier was designed not only to serve the recreational needs of area residents and visitors but also to withstand the worst that the atlantic ocean can dish out.
At 1,320 feet, the new pier is 303 feet longer than the old Jax Pier which was 997 feet in length and approximately 16 feet wide. The new pier, which is handicapped accessible, features a 20-foot wide wooden deck, several fish cleaning stations, a concession area, bait shop, and restrooms.
Prohibit The following:
- Roller Blades, Surf Boards, Bicycles, Running
- Pets, Sleeping Bags
- Fly Rods Hand Lines, Cast Nets, Shark Fishing –
- Throwing items from pier, Sitting on pier railings, Diving from the pier.
- No Propane Gas, No Glass Bottles.
- Alcohol is not allowed on Pier
Concession shop with bait and tackle is available. Light snacks, restrooms and rod & reel rental includes.