The pier remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until December 31. The only time the pier will close is during extremely bad weather i.e. Nor’easters, hurricanes etc. The Pier will be completely closed January through March.
All required fishing licensing has been purchased by the pier, so you do not have to have a license. However if you do have a current Virginia Salt Water Fishing License, you will receive $2.00 off of the adult admission, $10.00 off the monthly pass and $25.00 off of the yearly pass. The daily pass is valid anytime between 6:00am – 6:00am in a 24 hour period.
- Adult – $8.00
- Senior (62+) – $6.00
- Children (10 and under) – $6.00
- Non-fishing visitor with fisherman – $4.00
- Sightseeing adult – $1.00
- Sightseeing child – $0.50
- Monthly pass – $60.00
- Seasonal Pass (April – October/When applicable) – $250.00