You do not need a NC CRFL Salt Water license if you fish from our pier and parking is always free for fishermen.
<Daily Fishing Passes>
- Bottom Fishing – $12.50 (2 rods allowed per person; children 6 and under are FREE)
- King Fishing – $25 (4 rods allowed per person)
- Daily passes run from 6am until the following day. You can purchase the next day’s pass after midnight for early birds .. that gives you 30 hours instead of 24.
- 3-day Fishing Passes
- Bottom Fishing – $32.50 (valid for 30 days from purchase)
- Season Fishing Passes
- Bottom Fishing – $250
- King Fishing – $300 (a gate key is available for $5 for late fall and winter fishing)
- 1 – Rod/reel combo (license or deposit required) = $7 for 6 hours
- *Total package (per person)(includes rod, pier pass, bait and tackle) = $28.60
- Tackle is reasonable, and you keep it for your next trip.
- Daily Beach Parking
- Monday-Friday (except holidays) – FREE
- Saturday and Sunday – $15
- Season Beach Parking